Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Expressway Driving in Japan

Ok.  Blogging isn't my forte.  I will try to be better at it!  We're back in Japan... this time with a toddler in tow.

A lot of people want to know the in's and out's of Japan.  Sometimes, you find what you need in the least expected places.  For example, I want to figure out the cost of tolls.  That lead me to the website. Once I found that out, the links at the top were VERY helpful. Who knew there were ostomy sinks in Japan??!!

Turns out spitting out food at the table is also poor manners.  Guess my kid violates that one on a daily basis.

Anyway, take a look at the links above for more information about rest stops, how to get gas, and of course- tolls!

Lastly, I found this link.  It allows you to plug in where you are and where you want to go.  It shows you the different routes and prices!  And it's all in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment